Reminder: Pack Meeting - 6:30 - 8:30 at Browns Valley School (Tuesday 9/29/2009) - (yes I double checked the calendar it is at Browns valley).
If all goes as planned Gunnar, Daniel, and J.P. will be presented with the Bobcat badge they have earned. There is a Cub Scout Roundup from 5:30 - 6:30 and new boys interested in joining scouts will be encouraged to stay for our pack meeting, so you may have the oportunity to talk to some new boys and their parents about the scouting experience. Also, if you know someone interested, this is the place.
If you have not paid the full year fee for your cub scout, it will be due at the pack meeting - so bring your checkbook. I believe it is $75 / yr.
October - We will not have a Den Meeting on the 6th ( I will be out of town). I am working on a schedule for a "Go See It" on one of the Saturday or Sunday's in October. Will let you know as soon as I have a set of possible dates. We will plan to meet on the 13th and the 20th, most likely in the school (Brown's Valley).
Hope to see everyone at the Pack meeting tomorrow evening - please give me a heads up, if you are not going to make it.
Thank you
Fred Zilz
Tiger Den 12
No comments:
Post a Comment