Thursday, September 3, 2009

Creek Cleanup Sept 19 Centennial Park, Vacaville

I have coordinated with Doug DeFabio who is organizing the Creek Cleanup Sept 19th.   The staff at the Centenial Park site for the cleanup (the city of vacaville is running the cleanup for several different sites) is expecting our den members to show up here.  The event runs from 9 - 12.  Whenever, during that time, that you can come help out, please do.  Please make sure and let the staff know that you are there representing Den 12 with Cub Scout Pack 180.  Ben and I will be there, I just have not figured out exactly when, as he and his brother have soccer practice at different times saturday morning.  

Please find a waiver for the parents to sign allowing the cubs to participate - (waiver - Click Here).  If you can have this filled out ahead of time and hand it to the staff organizing the event, this will save time.
If you could send me a note to let me know you plan to be there, we can start coordinating.  It is always more fun for the cubs to work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment