Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone.   I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday.  It's time to get back in the routine.  I know the cubs are starting back to school this week and are likely to be worn out Tuesday night (Jan 5), so we will try to have a quick meeting (no guarantee but I am going to try).   I plan to go over the remaining requirements for Tiger Badge, finish up the cubs scrapbooks, and if possible work on the den flag - I'ld like to get that done so we can start displaying it at Den and Pack meetings.   We should have the all purpose room at Browns Valley.  I will try to confirm on Monday and send a note out if it is not at the school.
 
How is it going with your Pinewood Derby car?   We can discuss at Tuesday's meeting if we want to have a meeting where we work on our cars together.  The Derby is the 31st of January.
 
The other Tiger den is in the process of planning an outing to a sports event to meet their requirement and asked if our den would like to join them.  They are currently exploring the option of going to a Kings game in Sacramento on the 30th (it is a night game) and would be the night before the Pinewood Derby.   I believe the price / ticket is ~$20.   Please, let me know via email or at Tuesday's meeting if this is something we want to do, or if we would rather do something closer at either a college or high school level game.
 
I show Reger as signed up to provide snacks for the Den meetings this month, and Vito for helping with activities.  Let me know if you will not be able to make it, or run into any issues.
 
See you Tuesday,
 
Fred Zilz
Tiger Den 12
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment