Den Meeting - Tuesday November 10th - 7:00 - 8:00 - Browns Valley School
Den Meeting tomorrow night. I confirmed with the school today that we do have the all purpose room reserved.
The plan is:
- Discuss the endangered species the boys have learned about (mission from last den meeting)
- to begin work on the Scrapbooks
- Work on Citizenship Belt Loop
- Work on Den Flag
I will be giving each boy a chance to talk about the endangered species he picked, so try to help them know one or two things about an endangered species for the meeting. - this should rap up their Wildlife Conservation Belt Loop.
Scrap Books - The boys will decorate the cover and start one page of the scrap book. If you have a family picture that your cub can add to their scrap book, please bring this to the meeting. The first page of the scrap book will be "I'm a Tiger Cub" and can include a picture of the cub in uniform with his den or with his family. I will try to print some pictures of the boys and bring them as well. I welcome other ideas for how to decorate the scrapbooks - it should be fun for the boys but end up with something that they will keep and continue to add to.
I will have some worksheets for the boys to get their citizenship belt loops. We will start working on that.
And finally we want to work on the Den flag (add the number 12 to the corners, cut the flag to size and create loop or tube to hang the flag (PVC - L shape (light for the boys to carry)).
Please let me know if you will not be able to make it on Tuesday for the Den Meeting.
And I want to say - great work on getting the bags and fliers for Scouting for Food out on Sunday afternoon. Remember to keep Saturday morning the 14th (this Saturday) open. Plan to meet at my house at 9:30 am so that we can get the food collected and back to Browns Valley by 11:30.
Fred Zilz
Tiger Den 12
No comments:
Post a Comment